—>NOTE: This is a FREE DIGITAL EVENT at your location on your device where-ever you are! Requires registration & gotowebinar download to attend.
REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/ZfOJaI
More info & slides following event: http://bit.ly/15vHgKE
(First time attending a Webinar on the GoToWebinar Platform?
Watch HOW TO ATTEND THE WEBINAR Quickstart Video: http://bit.ly/SRZ4ei)
Participate in the Q&A to be entered into a drawing to win a copy of Ed Brill’s book, “Opting In: Lessons in Social Business from a Fortune 500 Product Manager”
(The goal of a startup is to scale – NOT to remain a startup! )
Join this webinar to learn:
- What is a “social product manager”?
- What is a social business as defined by IBM?
- How does an individual product manager affect their marketplace?
- What are some of the best tools for social product managers?
- What are some of the risks associated with product management and social business?
- How will product management evolve through use of social business tools?
See on www.meetup.com