Posted by Marty Cagan on July 31, 2013 at http://svpg.com/this-i-believe/
Quoting Marty Cagan’s points:
- rapid and constant evolution in technology provides hope that we can continue to solve important problems for people and our world.
- passionate leaders…are the people that make an impact in the world, and I want to help them achieve their vision.
- to be effective in helping people and organizations improve, you need to be honest.
- Successful teams are comprised of these sorts of people (smart, willing to work hard, passionate about what they do, and sincere about wanting to improve), and the world needs as many as we can find.
- the accomplishments I feel proudest of today are not the actual products I helped create, but rather, the many people across our industry I have helped to hire and develop…I love seeing them creating exceptional products, and leading great organizations of their own
- I believe in continuous improvement. I try very hard not to get too attached to, or to be too closely associated with, any particular school of thought or technique
See on svpg.com
In February, I attended the inaugural Startup Product Summit, which was a fabulous one-day conference event in San Francisco. Startup Product is part movement, part community of passionate product…
We’re ramping up the team at Startup Product, prepping for Summit SF2 on October 11, and more…
See on melissagena.me